EnRoute Cargo & Charter Inc.
EnRoute Cargo & Charter Inc. works with a wide range of aircraft and operators to provide suitable options to customer requirements. Use our service for chartered cargo flights, passenger flights, and ad hoc cargo services.
The 737-400 is one of the most popular narrow body aircraft available for charter. With its 4-5 hours flight range and its payload capabilities, it is a popular fit for many sports teams, tour operators and incentive groups. First launched in 1988, it has proven to be a very successful member of the 737 family, its larger capacity and transcontinental range have helped it carve a new niche as a replacement for the discontinued 727. There are over 1,000 737’s in operation everyday.
- Seating Capacity ~ 150 – 170 Seats
- Dual Engines (2)
- MTOW Range 63,000 – 68,000 kgs
- Medium Range Aircraft (2300nm / 4-5 Hours)
- Narrow Body Aircraft (Single Aisle)
Boeing’s Next Generation 737-800 is one of the largest members of the popular 737 family. The 800 introduces extended fuselage length. This aircraft was Boeing’s answer to the development of the Airbus 320. The first 800 series prototype was launched in 1997.
- Seating Capacity ~ 162-189 Seats
- Dual engines (2)
- MTOW Range 71,000 – 79,000 kgs
- Medium Range Aircraft (2800 nm / 6-7 Hours)
- Narrow Body (Single Aisle)
The Boeing 747 is generally known and referred to by its original moniker “Jumbo Jet”. Its signature hump upper deck along the front section of the fuselage makes it one of the most recognizable aircraft. The 747 was first flown in the 1970s. Today, the 747-400 is the most popular model in service.
- Seating Capacity ~ 500 seats
- Quad-engines (4)
- MTOW Range 365,000 – 397,000 kgs
- Long Range Aircraft (7500-8000 nm / 12-14 Hours)
- Wide Body Aircraft (Dual Decks & Dual Aisles)
The A330 is one of the largest members of the Airbus’ twinjet family, but closely related to the A340. Both aircraft types were launched at the same time in 1987. The A330 is most closely in competition with the B767, B777, and B787 aircraft.
- Seating Capacity ~ 300 seats
- Dual-engines (2)
- MTOW Range 212,000 – 217,000 kgs
- Long-Range Aircraft (5500-6000 nm / 12-14 Hours)
- Wide Body Aircraft (Dual Aisles)
The 767-300 is the result of Boeing’s decision to stretch the 200 models and eventually increase the weights. The range of the 767-300ER has proven very popular, with many airlines using them for long-range, low -density flights.
- Seating Capacity ~ 303 seats
- Dual Engines (2)
- MTOW Range 160,000 – 180,000 kgs
- Long Range Aircraft (6700 nm / 10-12 Hours)
- Wide Body Aircraft (Dual-aisle)